DRPRAMODSAINI https://www.spineclinicnoida.com
918527148924
> Updates > Epidural Injection or Selective Nerve root blockPatients with Sciatica and Slip Disc sometimes, Not responding to medications are candidates for Spinal injections commonly known as Epidural injections. Most commonly used technique for spinal injections is Selective Nerve root block. The injection is given in Operation theathre under local anesthesia with the help of Xray guidance. With this technique low dose steroid mixed with a anaesthetic is directly injection around the area of compression and the Nerve root. There is around 80% chance of getting a long releif after injection but in 20 % of cases either the injection don't work or give only temporary releif. In these cases, either the Injection can be repeated or Surgery is required.
2020-01-14T04:47:41
services
Loading...